One interesting thing he's been up to is telling me he needs to go "poopoo potty." (Sorry to any of you reading this who don't have children.) He doesn't actually want to go to the potty. He wants to flush the toilet. This would make feel good and like he was ready to entertain the idea of potty training except that he tends to want to "potty" in all the wrong moments. When I'm running late, when he's laying down to go to bed, you get the idea.
So now we're fake potty training because I'm so afraid that if I don't let him fake potty then he won't want to really potty come time!
And here are some other things that have kept me on my toes this week!
Just a chillin' in mom and dad's bed having some breakfast.
Daily drawer digging! This was immediately after taking fingernail polish and using it as drums against the shower door.
Fork in my sippy cup! Tada!
Loving this potty stuff right now!
Pots and pans anyone?
Hiding pots and pans in the tv armoire.
Where's that sippy cup? Oh! In the trash of course!
And some more potty time fun...
A big thank you to the makers of Sesame Street who help me keep my sanity when I think I can't do it anymore!
And don't get me wrong I love John more than anything in this world, but I saw this on pinterest and couldn't help but relate.
Keep it real y'all!







