Is this one over yet?

Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's been a long, but enjoyable weekend with my one of my main men.  The other one was on call Saturday and post call today so we didn't see Matt much.  That is all made better by the fact that tomorrow is MATT'S LAST DAY OF MEDICAL SCHOOL?!!?  I will be dedicating a post to that entirely fo sho.

John is precious and wonderful, but boy can he wear me out! I have loved every minute of this weekend, but I'm ready for bed.  Well at least when I hear the wonderful sound of silence rather than the current sound of a 20 month old laying on his back and kicking the back of his crib with his darling little feet.

So Friday was a low key night as they always are these days.  Saturday was filled with a haircut for John, the Picnic for Prevention (April is Child Abuse Prevention Month!), and an afternoon in the babypool with Wylie coming over to swim for a little bit.  Today was filled with going through John's closet to take out things he has outgrown (I just did this in March...how has he grown more since then???), our first trip to the splash pad, mass, and then dinner at Dad's favorite, ichiban.  What can I say, we're classy like that.  I wish I could get John saying "ee-chee-bon" on camera because it is too dern cute.

And here is the photographic evidence.




Bubbles!

And added the sprinkler this afternoon for some added fun! 

He's outgrown all of this in a month! 

A little hesitant at first...

But not for long.

I think this was his favorite spot.

1 comment: