I am afraid of everything. I hate this about myself, but it is true. When (if is more like it) I get in the ocean, all I can think about is what is lurking below. When I'm in a forest (which isn't all that often really), all I can think about is what is hiding behind a tree and waiting to pounce on me. Mountain? Mountain lions. Lake? Alligators. Back yard? Snakes. Lizards. Poisonous caterpillars. House? Spiders. Salmonella. Really all of the natural world frightens me...except people. I am rarely afraid of people. I have worked with some people that should scare me, but instead, I'm afraid of the backyard lizard. What is this about?
I digress.
I saw this picture and it was EXACTLY what I have pictured in my mind when I think of Matt surfing in Daytona Beach.
And I'm even a little afraid to post this because I think it could jinx this situation into actually happening. Like the shark world will know that I suggested this would happen, and then execute this just to show that they were, in fact, against me the entire time.
How will I survive our time in Daytona Beach without anxiety medication????? Lord be with me!
My next post will have pictures of John. I promise. I know who the real star of this show is.