I really do think he has farmer blood in him though. He is so happy being outdoors (and dirty) and has such a serious work ethic for a little guy. He is happiest when given a task to perform.
Back to Farm Day! We had so much fun touring a Deer Farm and a Citrus Farm. And Emma and her mama, Merli, were able to join us for the fun.
Got to park next to these lovely cows.
John and Emma behaving so well while this deer farmer talked for quite some time about what a deer farm is. I sure didn't know! And I only have know now because John was running in circles around me to entertain himself.
More cows!
I don't know what that is either John...
Checking out the chickens!
Learning how they wash and sort the oranges (and grapefruits, lemons, etc)!
Trying the tomatoes in the vegetable garden!
That's quite a vegetable garden.
John enjoyed running the aisles.
He's super serious about this farm business. No smiles for you mom...I'm at work.
Nothing like a field of wildflowers to lift your spirits. Just lovely!
Happy farm day y'all!