Halloween 2012!

Friday, November 2, 2012

I have to say that this year felt like John's first Halloween because it was the first one that he was aware of what was going on.  We had such a good time!

Saturday (the 27th) we hosted the residency Halloween party! I was a little nervous about it because it's sort of an infamous party and the Murrays are not known for being party animals, but it turned out to be a fun night regardless.

Here are some of the pics!

Nothing like a family costume! The shark, the surfer with a shark bite, and his doc.



Fit right in here Daytona baby!

Peter and his shadow!







Aiden! I didn't get very many pictures of the kids somehow?

Ahhh!!!


And then next thing we knew it was Halloween! And we were taking John trick or treating for the first time! Matt and I were both a little more emotional than we ever thought we'd be over trick or treating.  John just seemed so big walking up to those doors and saying trick or treat! 

He was so excited about the trick or treating experience that he didn't want to eat his dinner.  When I asked him if he wanted something else besides tacos for dinner (since he wasn't eating his), and he said "CANDY!" Needless to say, he had his wish.

We decided to just trick or treat our neighborhood (of about 30 houses) and then go home and pass out candy.  I think that was the right choice because poopsie seemed pretty worn out after just 30 houses.

My "nice" shark.  He really didn't like to be called a mean shark or a scary shark.

I love Matt's face in this.  Proud papa!


 Practicing at home!


Check out his fin and tail!


John wanted to walk on the curb in between houses.  

 Showing us his treasures!

 After we got home and passed out a little more candy to our trick or treaters, we put on pjs and watched It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.

I know that John has experienced Halloween the last two years, but this (his third!) Halloween felt so special because he was old enough to enjoy it.  

And just for a recap...

 Halloween 2010! Our very angry little giraffe!

Halloween 2011!

Halloween 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment