Keeping It Real Tuesday...mornings!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So I think I said keepin it real posts would be on Thursday, but oh well! I have an 18 month post in mind as soon as I can upload pictures! I'll do that on Thursday. 

Remember this Jenni: John needs wipes at school and they are in your front seat.

So any working (or stay at home probably) mom knows that mornings are beyond chaotic, and somehow I think the Murray home may be a more severe case than most.  I try everything! I do everything I can the night before...I wake up earlier and earlier...but to no avail, mornings get the best of me. 

John Murray has some sort of sixth sense that knows when I'm up in the mornings (perhaps it's just one of the five he already has...like the ability to hear for instance).  I woke up at 5:30 am today because I knew he would sleep until 6:30 or so, and I would be able to get ready before he wakes up and we could all be out of the house by 7ish.  BUT dear John somehow knew I was up earlier so he woke up at 6 am instead which left me half ready so this is how the rest of the morning progressed.


As I blew my hair dry, he brought me blocks two at a time and we made this lovely creation. Anyone who ever wonders about why my hair is a mess....I give you exhibit A- playing blocks while doing it.



Next we decided to play "docto" while I attempted to flat iron.  Yikes.



Then it was time to get dressed while John so gracefully unmade the bed I had just made.

And after a little more running around, we were out of the door and off to school or as John is saying here "go, go!"


We actually all made it to school and work on time today! Hooray, right?  Until I grab my purse to run into the building and see it: 2 packages of refill wipes in the passenger seat.  Well snap.  Guess I'll be late today afterall.

Keep it real y'all.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing such a great job! Don't sweat the small stuff! I give you props for playing with the blocks with John instead of worrying so much about your hair! You are a great mom!

    ReplyDelete