I'm serious this time!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Almost a year ago, I stated that I would not let the blog win this time. That I would be a faithful blogger! That I would post pictures and milestones! That I would even link the thing to my facebook page!

Well I was wrong. Blog you won in 2011. You got to sit here lazily while life went on all around you. Well I've got news for you...2012 is the year the Murrays make this blogging thing happen.

2012 just happens to be a huge year for us. We're now in the process of awaiting Match Day (March 16th) where we will find out where we will be living for the next 3-4 years. Matt has interviewed all over the southeast for Family Medicine residencies, put in his rank list, and now we wait. Will it be home sweet home or will it be timbuktu! Only time will tell (patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue, PATIENCE IS A VIRTUEEEEEE).

So here's to you 2012-I've dusted off the ole blog and I'm ready for you. Most of you will not find this interesting, but some of you (probably only our family) will.

And happy Valentine's from our house to yours! My heart melts for this face!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love the blog and good luck to keeping it up to date! I know exactly what you mean! It can be a hassle, but the trick is to just keeping each blog short and sweet so you don't end up with a huge blog to do every month or so! John is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspire me. And anywhere you live will be home sweet home.

    ReplyDelete