It's been too long since I've blogged and shared pictures! I hate when I get this behind because I don't give each day the proper respect.
The weekend before Thanksgiving, we were able to meet our good friend Tiffany at Hollywood Studios and visit with her for a bit. Living in close proximity to Disney is so nice because a lot of people visit which means we get to see them on occasion.
Sweet Tiffany was willing to just tot around with us while we did things like meet Jake (again).
We finally saw Fantasmic on this trip to Hollywood Studios. It was really neat, but I don't think we'll be going back until John is a little older. It was awfully scary for a little guy.
And then we got to see the amazing dancing light show! Spectacular! Just spectacular!
John couldn't get enough of it! He was just in a trance. It was honestly so touching to see the joy in his eyes.
A little video
Thanks for visiting Tiff! Hope to see you again soon!!
And then just a few days later...Nina came in town for Thanksgiving and we were so excited to have her. On Thanksgiving day after Matt finished rounding, we packed up and headed to St Pete to spend some time with Nonny and Poppy and company. It was a blast, and for some unknown reason, I took no pictures! It is unlike me to not take pictures, but two Thanksgivings in a row are not pictured. :( Mom fail.
Here are the few I got.
We tease Nina a good bit for her inability to use my camera. This is the one family picture that we got from the day. Nice work Nina. ;)
Carving the turkey.
And that was all I got. Not much to document an amazing time with family!
Hope you all had a great time with the ones you love.





