What a weekend!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Well the weekend did not disappoint afterall.  Saturday morning was filled with a lot of love as we celebrated sweet baby Wylie's baptism!  It's always a nice time to renew our own baptismal promises and think about what an amazing sacrament baptism really is.




John decided to act slightly like a hoodlum (is that even a word?).  Maybe he just felt a little too comfortable in his own church.

This is about right.

Saturday afternoon Nina (aka: Mrs. Kathy) came over to spend some time with John while Matt and I had a night out on the town.  A big thanks to Nina for the night out!  Luckily for Matt, I took him to Tico's for dinner and to see The Vow.  Whoops.  Tortured my husband on his own birthday....  Also a thanks to Bill Maxey for sneakingly picking up the tab on our dinner.  So thoughtful!





Sunday was filled with more good times and celebrating Matt's birthday!  Mass, lunch at a Chinese restaurant (of course), and a picnic to end the day.  




One more weekend until Match Day.  I mean...not like I'm thinking about Match Day all the time or anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment