Everyone says if you'll just write down all of the things on your mind, you'll realize that there really isn't that much to do afterall. So here goes.
1. Will our house sell? If so, then when? This one thing determines when so many other actions will follow. When we will need to start looking for somewhere in Daytona Beach for one. Just in case you're in the market for a darling house in the Brandon area. Check our house out: House (I think it's cuter in real life than in pictures too!)
2. I have a million things that I need to get done at work before I can pass my stuff over to someone else. And because of number 1, I have no idea when that will even be.
3. We need to find ourselves a rental home in Ormond Beach, FL. This would entail needing to actually go there to look at houses which means I need to find some homes worth looking at and then figure out when we can actually get there in the next month or so to look at them. I also need to decide if John will go with us or not. I'm sickened at the thought of leaving him, but I know it would be easier without him. Dern you motherhood!
4. I need to get John's easter outfit and easter basket stuff. I mean tell the easter bunny to do that. I also need to figure out how we'll swing Easter this year since Matt is on call.
5. I need to get in shape to run a 5k in 3 weeks. I guess this would entail running every other day for the next 3 weeks.
6. I need to figure out how to make Matt's graduation a big deal and special among all of this other chaos. And plan his after graduation family get together.
7. I guess I need a job in Daytona Beach and John will need a school/daycare.
8. I'm pretty sure that I need annual passes to Disney (maybe this doesn't qualify for this list, but it's on my mind regardless).
Hmm...that's all I can come up with for the moment. Maybe this exercise has proved helpful afterall.
And let's be honest. This is about to be my backyard for 3-4 years.
I can do this!

