No words could even begin to describe what you mean to us (jenni, john, and sam and a whole ton of others I'm sure). You are so much more than a dad. You are our very best friend. If love is the measure of a life lived well, then you are excelling more than you could know.
This Father's Day, I hope you know that we are so grateful everyday that you are our dad. We are thankful for morning snuggles over coffee and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We are thankful for the music that fills our house when you come home from work and immediately start a Beach Boys sing-a-long. We are thankful for your ability to dig the deepest holes at the beach. We are thankful for night time prayers and for each and every "I love you son." Thank you for teaching us what handwork, sacrifice, love, patience, loyalty, forgiveness, discipline, and joy look like. We are so proud that you are ours.
I wish that you could see what I see when you walk in the door from work everyday. The amount of sparkle that reflects in our sweet boys' eyes when you walk through the door is enough to make me cry daily. No one else evokes that type of emotion in them. If you were ever to doubt your purpose in life, just remember those sweet eyes lighting up for you. You are not only fulfilling that purpose but you're scoring an a++.
You are the bestest daddy in the world. God love you.
Thought you might enjoy a little reminder of fatherhood thus far. Enjoy. ;)
Thank you for everything you do. Every single thing.
We love you,
Jenni, John, and Sam