Why I Cried Monday...14 weeks!

Monday, May 6, 2013

This week has not been short of tears that is for sure.  The emotional roller coaster continues, and was topped off yesterday by a break down that started out as somewhat rational and ended with "And...and...I don't think John even likes me."  That is the point when my dear husband intervened and just said "ok my love, now that's just the hormones talking. Time to just stop talking and let me hold you." I'm 99% sure he was laughing over my head as I was sobbing, but in his defense, it was an insane thing to say.

Other than that major melt down, I had a MUCH better week.  I can feel my energy coming back! The one down fall to feeling so much better is you start to really notice all of the things you've been neglecting for weeks.  I've got some things to do! :/  And thanks to all of your prayers (or timing or both) my nausea has decreased A LOT this week as well.  Still getting a little nauseated before bed time, but nothing unbearable zofran worthy!

Not much has changed in terms of how I look.  Still needing maternity bottoms for comfort, but maternity tops are mostly too big.  Luckily still able to feel little kicks and nudges every now and then, and he/she is good about giving me a good strong one whenever I would normally start to worry if baby is ok and still in there.

John continues to warm up to the idea of baby brother or sister and has recently started putting various things down his shirt so he can have a baby in his tummy.  His baby is usually captain hook though...hopefully, ours will not be.  He ALWAYS answers that he's having a sister if any asks him, but the last two times, he's changed his reply to brother.  It appears no one can quite decide what they think Murray Baby 2 will be.  I have no clue and no intuition.  Just waiting for the ultrasound.

Will do my best to remember a picture for next week!

Much love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment