What John's Doing Wednesday!!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Wednesday to you!

John has been a very busy, busy bee this week!

Monday was a normal morning with our pal Scarlett, and the afternoon was filled with some beach time with a few of the other residents and their significant others.  Matt is finally done with night float and has a "light" rotation for the next 3 weeks!! Hoooorrrraaaaayyyy!!!

Here's John's recap of Animal Kingdom...it's not the most enthusiast account I've ever heard.



And here's a little Monday morning down time while Scarlett naps.



I can't get enough of "that means HELLO!"  Too cute.

And here are a few pics from our time at the beach.  It was officially fall on the beach.  We tried to go swimming at the Treece's pool, but it was a wee bit too chilly!

 Matt and John are in the middle (I guess you know that already) and that is Jonathan on the left and Michael on the right! Jonathan is a 2nd year resident and Michael is an intern with Matt!

M&M's on the beach :)

Tuesday was filled with some toddler play time with Noah and Amelia at our house.  They both have resident daddies and super fun mamas!  I've been so lucky to have them to spend some time with, and I know John loves the time with kids his own age.

Tuesday afternoon was filled with "Leslie bayba" (Jonathan's wife...Jonathan would be surfer dude above)! It just so happened to be her birthday so we enjoyed spending our afternoon with her! Tuesday night (just last night!), we went to this swanky restaurant in Ormond Beach for her birthday.  John may be the only child to have ever darkened the doors, but they seemed pretty welcoming of him.  I'd give his behavior a solid B during dinner! He wasn't perfect, but he didn't break anything!! ;)

Here are some pics from last night:

 The birthday girl and Jonathan

 John loves him some "Leslie Bayba." 





Today we've been shooting for a laid back Wednesday! We played with Scarlett this morning, and I tried to catch John doing his latest things for this post.  

Like a little more cleaning...

Being a surfer dude...

Singing b-i-n-g-o...

And my very favorite video of him ever! He cracks me up!!

And that's what John's doing this Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment