What John's Doing Wednesday!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It's Wednesday and I thought it was time for an iphone dump.  This week we've been trying to survive our last week of night float for awhile (only 2 more nights!).  We also finally figured out that John was in fact getting his two year molars and that's what's been bothering him so much (I posted about him being a little out of it in last Wednesday's post).  So in between the whines...this is what we've been up to:

We've been spending many mornings AND afternoons at the park.  Mornings to keep the house quiet for Matt and late afternoons so that Matt can see the sunlight for a little bit.  The weather is getting to be so tolerable! Praise the Lord!

 Last week John did this lovely mural as we had brunch with Leslie (another resident's wife).  It was the first time he has EVER colored on a wall and, of course, it was in a restaurant! Ah!

He also showed off his favorite new word to Leslie and she got a pretty big kick out of it! We sent her this video the other morning to give her a little giggle.


I have no idea where he picked up "bayba" but it is funny!

We also killed a little afternoon time at Old Navy one day and John just had to put this on.

 Is that not cute?


 We chewed on our feet a little.


Even got some cleaning in!  We have daily fights about John's use of the cleaning utensils.  Poor thing is like my little Cinderella.

 Speaking of Cinderalla... here we are in front of her castle on Saturday! Yay for season passes! I didn't take my camera with me this trip because we were just at Magic Kingdom recently and I wanted to be in the moment for once, but we did have a great time! We made it through every "land" and even took this poor child on The Haunted Mansion! I felt horrible as soon as we walked in and I remembered that it is pretty scary afterall.  Whoops! He did fine though. I think he's at the age when he still doesn't know what skeletons and ghosts are and that they're supposed to be scary.  At least that's what I'm telling myself. :)

And here we are today! Another Wednesday at home! Today we've mostly been playing with our little friend, eating, and napping.  It's the life I tell ya. ;)

Wagon ride with Scarlett! And the elmo basket as a hat...he's just got to have a head ornament these days.

Everyday this child says something that catches me off guard.  Yesterday it was "dis is a fun neighborhood mommy!"  I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff! Today it was "thank you for sharing with me."  Of course it's not quite as good when I have to ask him to repeat it, but you'll get the idea.


And lastly, my favorite thing he's been doing lately.  Humming.  He is constantly humming a little song to himself.  It is too stinking cute.


And that's what John's doing this Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment