Having to do this one from my new fangled iPhone because we're having a little Internet issue and waiting on the tech to come by. I don't think the pictures are going to follow the paragraphs they are supposed to so forgive me in advance.
Firstly, I'm sorry for my lack of keeping it real last week. I assure you I was keeping it as real as I ever have before. The day started with taking John for a haircut and then to school for the last time while accidentally holding the Uhaul keys hostage in my purse and holding up progress. Then there was shoving stuff on the truck and putting stuff I like by the road because I was so sick of packing. Then there was sobbing as we rolled away from our home and even more sobbing as we left john's school. I hope to write more about this very soon. I just need a little energy first.
Ok. So it's our first thursday in Florida and I'm going to start by showcasing my horrible outfit. I have worn something similar to this almost everyday for over a week. I'm also pretty sure I haven't used a blow dryer, flat iron, or make up brush in quite sometime either. Interesting thing is I'm fitting right in because everyone I see here is either exercising or about to.
Next- you get to a point in setting up a house that you lose all your ability to care about what things look like. Case in point: these curtains are too short and I will never take them back or attempt to remedy them in anyway.
There's more...there is a beautiful pond right behind our house. The only thing that separates us from it is a tiny bit of woods. My first thought was "John is going to love this!" and I was right. He loves it! Mama on the other hand is terrified because our friendly neighbor told us all about the animals living in the pond including the....alligator. What!?!?!??!?? The neighbors claim that it is fairly small and harmless. I'm not convinced, and john's new favorite past time is to walk around the pond and shout "alligator!" and point. Every single time my blood pressure rises even though we have not actually seen the alligator yet. He also named the alligator jenni. Ironic or is he mocking me?
And lastly, John has been a little under the weather and clingy this week. This is us at dinner the other night. I ate most of my meal with John straddling my back.
That's all for today folks.
Keep.it.real.



