And here they are.
I must be an asexual. At first my entire facebook community went on and on about Fifty Shades of Grey. I had/have ZERO desire to read it, but I didn't think much of it. I didn't want to read it because I don't like to read about weird sex. Well that me clarify that...I don't like to read sex scenes period. It gives me the heeby jeebies (how do you spell that?). So like I said, I didn't think into that too much.
Now my newsfeed is blowing up with women who are thrilled to see the movie Magic Mike so I guess it's official, I've gotta be asexual. I saw the previews when I went to see another movie. My heart did not flutter...my knees were not weak...I didn't even give it a second thought. I never would have guessed women would be lining up for hours to see these goons shake their tushes.
I think many in our world would say that means I'm not in touch with my sexuality, but I would say...look at this stud muffin I'm married to
My sexuality is just fine I promise.
So all that to say, I am not in fact asexual. I am also not a prude. Famous men playing strippers just doesn't do it for me. Watching my husband play in the pool for hours with these two little ones does. And that doesn't make my sexuality broken.
Whew. Glad to get that off my chest.
Keep it real y'all.
Good for you!
ReplyDelete