Sam is old enough now that he is in full speed ahead on the action so he LOVES to get out and do things just as much as John. I honestly prefer that to being at home. I find my kids are whiny and harder to please at home. Get them outside and they are happy campers. The only issue with that is that it is so dern blasted hot. I have learned from my time as a full time mom in Florida that you just have to surrender to the heat. No outfits that you don't want to sweat in. No full make up. It's hair pulled back, tshirt and shorts, and sunscreen as my main skin care item. I get a little excited on days that we do inside stuff like museums because I can put on an almost cute outfit and do my hair and make up. I feel so fancy those days. ;)
And here we go with lots of pics and videos of the boys latest antics. And by a lot, I mean...A LOT. Whoops!
Trip to the FL Ag Museum!
This was actually in late April and it's crazy to see how many shades lighter Sam's hair already is from this time.
Quack, quacks! Sam's favorite animal.
Would absolutely have climbed this fence if I wasn't watching.
Last Day of School!! Cannot believe how much he has grown this year!
Back porch shenanigans.
This guy goes for it I tell you.
All day- someone is crying because the other one hit them.
Trip to the Ponce Inlet light house! I had the great idea that we could walk to the top...didn't look that bad from here. Oh sweet Lord. It was intense.
Sam will take off down any trail around. I'm scared half the time to go down them to get him as I'm always certain that some legless friend is lurking.
This may be the least becoming picture of me ever, but I'll take a rare family pic when I can.
And off we went!
We made it!
We walked the nature trail and then headed to the Marine Science Center.
Sam loves nothing more than to sit and watch the fish.
This guy will also lay right down on the floor in public and throw a fit. It just adds an extra element of surprise to any trip. :/ Kai snuck in the bottom of this pic.
This guy was moving all over! So neat.
After our last day of Disney fun before our summer black out dates.
Trying his best to give me mean looks without smiling.
Operation merge closets was finally complete!
John's end of the year program. This was during the month of constant sickness so we were a sloppy mess but we were there!
Tortuga game with Dr. Dad! Going to be doing this a lot more starting in July when fellowship begins.
My WWI soldier and my...not sure.
Sam's current obsession is all things trains so we had to do the mall train for good measure.
And these sweet angels were born! We waited anxiously all day for this pic. Shaunna with her perfect twins, Evelyn and Hollis.
Spring pics! John's hair looks funny in the one on the right but he sure is cute regardless.
Memorial day mass!
More quack quacks.
Moving the boys in! I'll upload some pics soon of the finished room.
Brothers. It's a love/hate thing.
Celebrating 8 years of wedded bliss with this handsome man! Literally couldn't love him more.
Obsessed with the Target dog.
They were happily playing together. I had to take a pic for evidence.
What my afternoons deteriorate into sometimes. Chaos! I sent that to Matt and he said "what happened to the vacuum and what is all over them? Never mind. It's best that I don't know."
Orlando Science Museum fun!
A miracle. He fell asleep during the movie about the Galapagos islands.
Sometimes John "helps me" but getting Sam out of his carseat and they both practically fall out of the door when I open it.
Summer fun!
I had to post some of these end of the year program videos because John literally yawned in every one. The program started at his bedtime and he was getting over a virus and like a zombie up there.
Learning the classics:
Doing the All Aboard with Myles! So glad to visit with the Eleuteris crew at Disney for a little bit.
Sam's very favorite thing at the science museum-the earthquake simulator. No surprise there.
John invited himself over to our neighbors house to sing for their dinner guests. He did great, but forgot the words after a few verses and got a little embarrassed. I felt so bad for him, but he seems to have healed just fine.




























































