I think I nest all of the time so nesting is not a new feeling for me, but today it has been kicked into complete overdrive.
I think it was a doctor's appointment today in which I was informed that my due date was changed to October 24th because of the measurements at the last two ultrasounds. I argued that I did not agree with that since we know the date of my lmp, and I would not be changing it. Doctor and I agreed to postpone this conversation until next week since he had an emergency pop up, but I plan on winning this one. Baby Sam can come when he's ready, but he's not being evacuated based on that date for sure.
Bumping up the date a few days however has made me spend my day:
1. Making my hospital bag checklist.
2. Making Sam's hospital bag checklist.
3. Looking up who can monogram a few things for us in the next couple of weeks.
4. Finally looking into a newborn photographer. :/
5. Cleaning my car and asking Matt to install the carseat base asap.
6. Scheduling a hair cut and debating on whether or not I need a pedicure.
7. Looking through my registry for things that I need prior to Sam's arrival and starting a list to take shopping after the baby shower this weekend.
8. Starting a list for everything needed for John's Halloween costume so I can shop for that tomorrow.
9. Starting a list of last minute things I need for the hospital (you know the super smexy stuff).
10. Deciding to go ahead a decorate our entry way for fall next week so that we come home to pumpkins on the porch. It's pertinent.
11. Deciding if I really need something to hang on the hospital door or if that's just frivolous.
12. Panicking a little over whether I should get Sam a smaller pumpkin onesie in case he comes before Halloween because John's was a 3 month size.
I may need prayer folks. Or Matt might.
#3 Try EmbroidMe in Daytona. They have a $50 minimum but will do three pieces for that price.
ReplyDelete#4 A friend of mine does GREAT newborn photography. Her website is www.portorangephoto.com
#6 Of course you need a pedi :))
#11 Im assuming you are having baby at Halifax? I had a wreath and they didn't have anything for me to hang it on. I had to set it on the railing outside my room.
#12 I have a very newborn bumblebee costume that will be too small for Maddox if you would like it for Baby Sam.
Hopefully some of this will help!! Good luck!