Last week we had the joy of getting to join my little sister, Callynn, on part of her spring break trip. We've been trying to all make a trip to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and were finally able to make it happen.
Good lookin crew heading in the park!
Entering Hogsmeade! Check out the cool shirt and the lightening part in her hair. We were ready!
Can never get enough of looking at that view.
Lunch at The Three Broomsticks. Best theme park food I've ever had.
John was mesmerized by the chocolate frogs. He split up his time watching this box open and close and staring at the Hogwarts Express.
It was a super fun time getting to experience this with Callynn, and we were thankful that she allowed us to tag along on her big spring break trip!
Playing at Seuss Landing! Such a neat place!
The following day we went to Sea World. Unfortunately Matt wasn't able to join us for this trip, but we still managed to have a pretty good time. ;)
I didn't get many pictures on my real camera this day as I'm always juggling a little more when Matt can't join us. But here are a few of John with the dolphin.
Doesn't he look like such a big boy. Did I mention that it was cold this day?
Sea World is such a neat place because you can learn a lot while still having fun. I'm like a big kid, but I am always in awe of seeing Shamu and his friends. It's incredible to see those massive creatures jumping out of the water.
A big thanks to Poppy, Nonny, and Callynn for letting us tag along on their trip! We had a blast!