Just another normal day in the Murray home! Bike ride to the park where we just so happened to meet the TRASH MAN and watch him pick up many trash cans. John was so "cited!" as he says.
Yesterday we went to the movie theatre for the first time! I was a little nervous about it, but decided since they do a dollar movie here it was worth a try. We saw Chimpanzee and made it through an hour before we had to leave. I thought that was pretty impressive, and I think John really enjoyed it.
I also mentioned to him that we should do some cleaning today so that's why he's cleaning in the videos. The first is my attempt at getting him to repeat what he kept saying yesterday which left me in total shock until I realized what he was actually saying! You'll see...
And this is him actually saying it...
The first few times he said this Matt and I just looked at each other in horror. After a few minutes, I remembered that the monkey in the movie broke a stick when he was trying to crack open a nut. Boy was I relieved to remember that! It's like the first time he said "big bridge mama!" My heart stopped.
And after a little cleaning we had to have some lunch which we decided to make a little more fancy with some music.
He's a nut. "I like it. Shake your body."
And that's what John's doing this Wednesday!
"I like it. Shake your body."
ReplyDeleteI am literally laughing out loud.
Hilarious!