But I won't let me audience down (yes I'm calling John's grandmothers an audience)! This is sure to be the most unorganized post yet.
John and I have practically moved into the YMCA since we moved here. We love it! I love getting to try new exercise classes and thanks to another resident's wife, I found out that John could try one too! I give to you...John's new exercise class for toddlers!
We've tried it twice now and he loves it! This is from the other day...
A little circle time!
When I said that he loved it, I didn't say that he actually participated. He may have laid down on his stomach and watched the other kids.
He looks like me the first time I tried spin class. Just lay down while everyone else works out.
This is him looking at this move like..."are you serious?"
And yep. I'll be bringing him back weekly! I mean why not right?! He'll participate eventually.
I came across the following on pinterest and I have never related to something more in my entire life.
Thank you Jerry. I'm glad to know that it's universal.
And for my last totally different train of thought...I share with you another pinterest find. I find myself going through points of feeling peace and joy about our move and our new life here, and then I go through points of feeling total panic and concern. I just keep telling myself that these periods are normal and allowed, but I couldn't agree with this quote more. Both of these things cure me every time!
I don't know what this post is even about, but that is how I'm keeping it real this week! Welcome to my disorganized, mess of a brain!
Keep it real out there folks.






