This will be a quick one of just uploading all the pictures from lately. Some times when I look at these pictures just from the last few weeks it seems like a different life time, but regardless, a really good lifetime.
Matt went through a streak of working a lot so a lot of these are of me and the boys' escapades to entertain ourselves. Some park fun!
When we finally convinced Matt to let us take a look at baby Kai at the resident's clinic. Thank you to Rhonda for doing the scan and doing a fabulous job! And thank you to Kai for cooperating. ;)
There was a lot of eating out while Matt worked. :/ Whoops!
Meeting dad at one of the baseball games he was covering. We never actually saw any baseball- just rain. We will get lots of opportunities come July however. We'll be the biggest tortuga fans in the land!
My grocery shopping partner. He loves these little carts. It always starts off well and ends with the thing becoming a race car or a weapon.
Sam's favorite outing- quack quack walks
Earth Day movie 2015! Sam was there too. He just walked up and down the stairs for an hour.
Florida Ag Museum!
Dad's busy movie night- aka: mom's tired and needs to sit down for a minute
St. Augustine!
The pirate museum! Super fun, but slightly terrifying. We're not sure why Matt looks under the influence here. I think it may have been exhaustion.
Hoisting the flag!
Speaking of pirates.
Either John has a future in costume design or Matt missed his calling, but they can pull off some serious costumes.
The beginning of the norovirus takes out the Murrays.
Never seen this guy so sick! It was pitiful.
"Smile for daddy!" That is one pitiful attempt at a smile.
Thankful for sweet friends who do things like drop off happies for your sick kid. Thanks ash!
Finally feeling a little better and getting into bed.
And the next morning- kids are so resilient.
There is a period of not many pictures- that's because we all took a turn with the delightful norovirus. Matt and I got to enjoy the experience at the same time and I got the even bigger honor of spending a few hours at the ob er getting fluids. My poor mom was in town visiting and also got her turn with it as well. Somehow Sam still hasn't gotten it but I'm not counting it out yet. That thing was evil.
Last soccer game! Another fun season of completely avoiding the ball at all costs, but having a lot of fun doing so!
Last weekend we had the pleasure of taking off to Dallas to watch our dear Adria and Ryan get married! I find the older I get the more of a sappy mess I get at weddings. What a blessed and sacred moment. We enjoyed ourselves immensely!
I read one of the readings in this beautiful wedding. And I cried during the reading. Not a high point for me, but I blame Kai.
So happy to see each of these faces. I cannot even begin to say what this group means to me.
A little Starbucks wisdom on our way back home!
Flights were crazy delayed but we finally got home just in time to pack up and leave for the murray beach vacay! Oh what a week!
And this is because Matt and I laughed about it all day in the airport as we got more and more delusional.
And just a couple videos for fun:
What Kai has to look forward to. Poor baby.
This hips- both of them.






















































