Strawberry Picking!

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I need to upload Christmas pictures, but I had to share a few cell phone pictures of our day at Vo-Lasalle Farm.  I guess I was a farmer in a past life because I love to be on a farm.  I always leave the farm so filled up and grateful, and today was just as good as times in the past.  The weather was gross so we made a stop by Walmart and picked up some much needed rain boots for the boys.  I thought there was no possible way Sam could walk in them, but after a little practice he walked all over the place!

We met are sweet friends Ashley and Ollie there and picked strawberries until our hearts (and baskets) were full.  What a sweet day.

So happy with his new boots.


Poor children.


He ate almost as many as he put in the basket, but he didn't eat until he was sick this year!  Success!


Gotta love the Carsons.

What broccoli looks like as it grows.  I was sort of impressed with this.  I've never seen the brocolli plant before.


 These cows just stared at us as we stared at them.  It was quite unsettling and funny.



Sam is so cute soaking up all of this now.  He is old enough now to really love looking at the animals and enjoy little outings.  It's so fun to witness.

Cutest baby goats around. 

We went back to get the strawberries and John walked away to see the goats again.  When I turned the corner, he and this baby goat were having a moment.  It was precious.

Figuring out these boots. 



So much fun! 

I had strawberries and a big glass of orange juice with dinner! Yummo!

I'll get back to Christmas pictures soon.

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment