At 4 months Sam is:
* 16 lbs 11 oz and 25 1/4 inches
* Wearing 6 months in most things, 9 months in a few things, and 6-9 fits him perfectly
* Still on Zantac and I'm still dairy free (wish that I could say this was different, but we're still plugging along with reflux struggles. Just upped his medicine again so hoping we'll feel better and outgrow this stuff soon!)
* Eating whenever he wants (usually it's around every 3 hours though. I was a little sad when I read last month's because it said he was only up once or twice during the night. We've backslid a little there...he's up every 2-3 hours recently. Sheesh.)
* Doesn't love to nap
* Barely squeezing into size 2 diapers but we're trying to get through the ones we have before moving into the 3s
* Is all smiles and giggles (Sam is a totally smiley baby. He will smile at anyone at anytime. He is also in that sweet giggling and squealing phase as well.)
* Sleeps in our room in the rock and play and is swaddled up tight at night (this is also still true at
* Has started crying when I leave the room or if he can't see me (I had forgotten how exhausting that stage is!)
* Loves his mobile!
* Totally hit or miss with the car...sometimes screams and sometimes falls asleep immediately
* Hates tummy time
* Still won't take a pacifier unless he's in the car and furious about it
* Is reaching and grabbing for every thing that he can and is a little interested in his toys
* Can sit in his bumbo seat
* Is starting teething behavior but doesn't seem to have any teeth coming through soon (he's just doing the constant chewing on his hands, toys, blanket, etc. and is drooling up a storm)
* Adores big brother (when John walks in the room, Sam lights up and follows him all over the room. It's super sweet to see. John usually has the same sentiment thank goodness!)
* Is cleared to start food (but we haven't yet. We will feed him solid foods eventually, but I haven't quite come to terms with him being old enough to eat them yet)
* Is the sweetest
Somebody is excited to be 4 months old!
Sam was making kind of crazy faces this day.
This face is one I feel like I see a lot.
Cuteness.
Fingers are constantly in the mouth these days.
And one with dad for good measure!
Can't wait to see what's in store this month!