Love Sam checking John out.
cousin lovin
Sam's first family dinner.
Leroy returns.
Finally decided he wanted to try on his Halloween cosume I made for him...at Christmas.
"Mom! I made a J."
Tacky Christmas
More Tacky Christmas
Christmas favorites
Even superheroes do a mirror check.
Dad's Christmas outfit was a wee bit too small, and, according to John, for a girl.
Happy camper.
Sad camper.
Sometimes when you're sleep deprived, you start kitchen fires. Eek.
I have no idea why, but this made me laugh out loud when I saw it as I was cleaning up.
Dairy free cookies! Whoop!
How Sam watches John. So sweet.
Never what you want to see when you call about a plumbing issue.
Hands up!
Sweet boy's iron immune system finally failed him.
If that ain't tacky, then what is?
How I spend my days.
matchers
Sometimes Peter Pan/Robinhood goes to visit the manatees at Blue Spring park.
Look at that...pitiful.
How Matt left Sam...dads are different than moms.
Went to see the marionette show at the mall today finally. So cute!
And there are videos...phew.
Apparently neither one of us can do one now... :/
A little unsure about a bike.
What Sam does when he's happy and I try to give him a paci...he finds it to be laughable. When he's unhappy, his reaction is much stronger.
Look at him go now!
I think that's all for now. Gotta do this sooner next time.








































































