Life has definitely normalized at this point, and I think we're all quite smitten with each other. In fact, my house is officially all the way clean today and I'm writing a blog and my children were only slightly neglected to accomplish this!
At 3 months Sam is:
* is bigger than last month but I have no idea his official stats :/
*Wearing 6 months in most things
* Still on Zantac and I'm still dairy free (and surviving...I miss cheese...and ice cream...and butter...but I'm surviving. Sam seems to feel much better. He actually spits up more now than he used to, but he doesn't seem to be in as much pain which is a godsend.)
* Eating whenever he wants (He can usually make it three to four hours in between feedings, but he really likes a little snack when he gets sleepy so he usually nurses a little in between his big nursing times. He goes to sleep within seconds of nursing when he's sleepy though so I can't complain...it's easier than rocking and bouncing and singing and whatnot. At night he has started waking up once or twice on a bad night! I am thrilled with this.)
* Sleeps great in the morning and then fights sleep all afternoon until bedtime at 7:30-8ish (this is still true at 3 months)
* Is in a size 2 diaper and is creeping into a 3 already
* Smiles, coos, and laughs! (Sam gave his first belly laugh a few days ago to John. I'm not sure what John did that was so funny, but Sam laughed the sweetest laugh ever. He hasn't done it much since but we keep trying! It melted John's heart when he laughed for him...and consequently mine as well.)
* Sleeps in our room in the rock and play and is swaddled up tight at night (this is also still true at 3 months. I would love to move him to his room, but he still can't lay flat without spitting up some so we're upright for now.)
* Likes to be in his swing or bouncy seat if he is in the same room with us but doesn't like to be away from the action.
* Loves his mobile!
* Totally hit or miss with the car...sometimes screams and sometimes falls asleep immediately
* Hates tummy time
* Still won't take a pacifier unless he's in the car and furious about it
* Still has a good bit of hair and I think it may stay. His hair line definitely receded some but it's not as far as John's got by this point.
* Is the sweetest (I swear this guy's smile will turn you to mush. He loves eye contact and will just smile the biggest smiles ever when you pet his head.)
Get ready for some cuteness...
"Oh shucks mom!"
What are you doing up there woman?
Love these sweet legs. These are the kind of pictures you look at later and think "what in the world was I taking a picture of?" but now I know. These scrumptious legs and feet.
Can't tell here...but his eyes are turning brown. They are like half blue/half brown at the moment.
Decided to take one picture a month in his outfit of the moment. Surprisingly this month it has been his cold weather get up!
Photoshoot done. We're eating our outfit.
I accidentally changed the color of this picture permanently. Still sweet though.
Sweetness...love those eyes.
Happy 3 months to you baby boy!!