Baby boy doesn't have a name yet, but we're trying to work something out! I have no idea why, but we're struggling a lot this time. Just can't quite find the name that fits this bundle of joy... we will though... surely.
Nothing negative to report right now! Nausea is mostly gone, but will creep in if I wear myself out too much. Starting to feel faint again like I did with John, but a giant glass of water cures that! Back is still bothering me, but not as much as it was so hopefully that trend will continue. I really can't complain at all.
We had a big milestone this week...Matt could feel baby kick! Baby is starting to give some really big kicks these days, and I was so glad that Matt could finally feel it. I think this baby is finding his voice because I often will forget about being pregnant, and then he'll give me a giant kick as if he's saying "hey lady!! Take care of me too k?"
Still gaining weight faster than I'd like, but what can you do? (Maybe not eat gummy bears in bed...that might be a good start right?)
My squished picture is making me look a little larger than I really am...not sure what's going on with my cell phone pics these days. I am definitely big enough now that strangers comment in public. Guess that means I really look preggo these days.
And believe it or not, the emotional roller coaster has slowed down, but still continues. This week I've cried every time The Little Couple preview comes on when they adopt that adorable child finally! Just so happy for them.
And today John and I watched this video I made for his first birthday together, and I had to stop myself from sobbing...because of how fast time is flying and how thankful I am that God willing we'll be doing this all again soon.
Thanks for checking in!
