Lately!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I am so beyond behind in everything that has gone as of late! It feels like a total blog failure, but I'm just going to let some pictures catch me back up!  This will be a long one...


We did swimming lessons some time in May! It lasted for two weeks, but it was a lot of fun! John was a little iffy this year, but I think we may try again later in the summer after he's used to being in the water again.  He did have fun though!





We went to our first Daytona Beach Cubs baseball game! It was actually a lot of fun, and John got a huge kick out the crowd mentality.  People would start cheering, and he would go wild.




We finally took John to experience Epcot, and he loved it! I always think of Epcot as a grown up park, but he had a really great time.  It also happened to be the Flower and Garden Festival and I went overboard with the pictures. :/


 Nemmmmooooossss!!!










 In his element...the boy LOVES to drum.

Love this face! He saw Lightning McQueen!





 John was so enthusiastic about being on the train that the conductor gave him an honorary conductor card so that every time he rides the train he gets to do something very special (which I'm assuming is say all aboard in the microphone)! Such a funny boy!

My favorite picture ever.  So excited that we caught the fireworks...even if it was from the monorail station.  John always wants to see them, but we've never been at the park late enough to actually see it.  Definitely a magical disney moment.

The day after Epcot at mass.  This child has never been this still before.

Many beach days these days! This was when daddy and John went on their own one day! Love it.

My mom came to town, and we had a blast! I somehow managed to get zero pictures though which makes me so sad.  We enjoyed all of our Nana time, and Matt and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary as well while she was here.  Didn't get a pic of us either...but we did celebrate, I promise.

The same day that my mom left, these two came in town! We were so excited to have Day and Brandon get to take an impromptu trip down to us since they will be starting residency in July, and it may be awhile before any of us are free again.  We had a blast, and John kept them running the entire time.

 Checking out the Marine Science Center in Ponce Inlet.

 Petting the sting rays!  We also got a chance to feed them, and John did it! I was so proud.  Day on the other hand...well... ;)

 Beach day with the Lenneps!

Serious Frisbee player.

Maybe the first time at the beach without the swim shirt, but I think I have figured out that the shirt makes him cold if it is wet.  He has been shivering recently at the beach, and it ain't cold.

 Checking out St Augustine!

Our first trip to the dentist! John did amazing.  I mean he was a complete trooper about the entire process.  Funny thing was the only thing that scared him was that the chair moved.  However, we did have a couple of cavities already and after examining his habits it appears that he's most likely just inherited my teeth.  I'm one of those people who always has a cavity, but I really didn't want that for him. :(

Shortly after our visit with the Lenneps, we took off for Charleston to visit some more great friends! We were so excited to get to spend the weekend with the Bevills!

Drove past the hospital where I was born! Sort of neat to see.

John and Wylie had a good time catching up.  John had a little jealousy so we might have had a little glimpse into what November will be like, but they had fun regardless.



 Such an incredibly gorgeous town!




 What tired and hot looks like...

Uncle Ben being a good sport.

I wish I could recount the details of all of these visits, but I'm just too behind to do so.  Let it be known, however, that we have lived it up the last month and have enjoyed every moment of fun! So blessed to have such amazing friends and family! 


No comments:

Post a Comment