We've been back to our afternoon walk/runs this week and having some home cooked meals. It has been SOOOOOO nice to feel a little tiny bit of normalcy in this not so normal time.
And let's be real y'all...when you're on a walk and you got to go,
You've just got to find the nearest toilet sitting in someone's yard and go right?
Keep it classy Brandon! Nothing like a lawn ornament. ;)
On another note: Does anyone else get WAY to into the books they're reading?? Like when I read Twilight (so I like a good book geared at adolscents...sue me), I was brought to tears constantly when I would hear a song on the radio and think of Edward and Bella. Lord save me if it was Iron & Wine "Flightless Bird."
Well I'm currently reading Room by Emma Donoghue which is written from the perspective of a 5 year old who is the child of a man and his kidnapping victim who has been locked up in a room for years. Firstly, I can hardly write anymore because my head sounds like a five year old at the moment. Secondly, last night in the middle of the night (ok it was 9:30 pm, but I had already fallen asleep) Matt's car alarm went off! At first I thought, "someone's trying to break into Matt's car!" And then I thought "what if this potential buyer is really just a crazy person trying to kidnap my baby and all the home inspection was for was to learn how to get into his room and the car alarm is just a distraction while they kidnap him!!!"
It turns out it was just a fluke with his car alarm.
And I'm exactly as crazy as I once feared.
Keep it real y'all!
