It was a long night and will be a long day, but a great, great day! Someone came to look at our house yesterday afternoon and we were told that we would have an offer last night or this morning. I couldn't believe it! I had honestly given up on the fact that our house would sell and was trying to think through plan b. Then at 9:30 pm the offer came in and we were given the night to "consider it." I, of course, couldn't sleep as I thought through it and apparently John couldn't either because we were up a good bit of the night with him. The minute the sun was up this morning we were up formulating our counter offer...and we just found it that it was accepted!! I know that this doesn't mean that our house is sold and that there is still a process to go through, but we are so excited regardless!
It's keepin it real thursday so this is what we really looked like this morning when we found out! Not sure what face Matt is making though.
So now we're finishing packing up to head to FL to find a house! We leave in about 2 hours. What are the chances that a few hours before we board the plane to find a new house, we get an offer on our current home! I felt like this was God's way of saying "I told you so."
I hope to write very soon about our house being under contract and showing pictures of our new house. We're seriously moving.
Keep it real y'all.