I've started getting heart burn already which is a little bit of a bummer, but I'm pretty sure it's worse this pregnancy because I spend half of my days bending over to pick things and small people up. I've also started having those lovely pregnancy leg cramps as well, but when I think about how awful I felt in the first trimester this is seriously not even worth mentioning. Doesn't even compare.
Little man is as active as ever. I'm pretty sure that he will be as busy as big brother (or busier), but I assume God knows what he's doing and that I will survive. He moves and squirms whether I'm still or moving. I only remember John being really active when I was still, but maybe my memory is failing me.
And I hate to admit that I'm not sure that I have any decent melt down material this week! I'm pretty even tempered these days. I mean...anyone who knows me well knows that crying is a part of my life regardless of hormones. I'm the type who cries to release stress. Not exercise or alcohol. It's a good sob that keeps me going.
And just to steal a little of the royal baby's thunder, I think we've finally named our prince.
Sam Louis Murray
It has been so hard to come up with something for this guy. Everything that we thought we loved just didn't quite fit, and we were at a loss. A dear friend (Shannon Bevill) mentioned the name Sam, and Matt and I were both instantly interested in it. Just seemed like this little guy might be a Sam. I later googled the name Samuel just to see what it means, and it means "God has heard." I just felt like it was meant to be and was so fitting for this time in our life. So many life changes, yet God has heard our hearts and our prayers. We've never once felt abandoned.
When we had our 4d ultrasound and I saw his sweet face, Sam felt right. So unless we have a total change of heart, Sam Louis Murray will be our sweet, sweet boy's name.
And here I am in all my 25 week glory! I always choose to take these pictures when I look seriously rough. I should get prettied up a bit next time.
