And we're blogging now...

Monday, November 2, 2009


It's my Monday off and I'm bored, so I decided to start a blog. I thought this would be a nice way to keep friends and family updated on what is going on with us. We'll see how this goes...

We had a good Halloween. Friday night we went to dinner with Bobby, Jessica, Ben, and Shannon at Mugshots. It was a lot of fun. Matt and I went as John Lennon and Yoko Ono. I was a pretty pitiful Yoko Ono, but Matt looked a lot like John Lennon. When we went out to eat, Matt definitely got a lot of stares. :) After dinner, we went to a friend's house and then to the UMC Halloween party. We thoroughly enjoyed looking at all of the funny costumes and the band was amazing (Bag of Donuts). Saturday we got so much done around the house and then passed out candy to a couple of tricker-treaters. I've been so disappointed with the turn out the past two years. Now we've got tons of candy to deal with...you think I would have learned last year. Overall, we had a great weekend! We love the week after one of Matt's test blocks! They are amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment